Monday, June 01, 2009

~The Man and the Lion~

A man and a lion were travelling along together
one day when they began to argue about which of them was the stronger. Just then they passed a stone state of a man strangling a lion.
'There you see,we are stronger than you,'
said the man, pointing it out to the lion.
But the lion smiled and replied:
'If lions could make statues,
you would see plenty of men under the paws of lions.'


Aesop's fable VI century BC.




I wouldn't like to sounds rhetorical but I think that in this old vignette we could reflect our back to the future life, where what has been pubblished or rather told us is what became regarded as real and trustworthy but it doesn't means that is.

So became crucial to search information properly on the first place, share them, and then say what we think about that. In doing so we must only have to learn how to communicate and do it quickly, I'm always amazed and frustrated in realizing how my time his running out.

I pretend to be a player and not just an, user. I chose to play a role and then accept the event of a possible lost, but I PERENTORIAMENTE refuse to be just an user.
I'm now yes speaking about the big picture of the news, where I try to read and filter what the mass media is try to sell me, but at the same time I've learned to better use my time with the people around me, pulling out what I think and doing my best in listening.

A handy example reading whatever today newspaper around the world is surely enough the so deadly swine flu that so many people are scare of, epidemic that probably does exist but has grown at least dozen of time bigger then it should be, because is of somebody interest in doing so. Is a very long list indeed of people that are becoming more and more rich on putting citizens on alert, and you will find always space on the first page for news that spread panic and fear, but not that often when is the moment to call those very same news back.

Now that I've remarked again my point of view on this issue so much important for me I rather close the laptop, and spend the rest of this day with my friends.




"Losing a game, means that you were on the pitch fighting to win it"

No comments: