Monday, May 11, 2009

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like;
and I like less then half of you half as well as you deserve"


This is how Bilbo Baggins start his farewell speach at his birthday party in "The Lord Of The Rings" and in spite of not being one of the most exciting moment of the saga is one that I always remember and really liked since I've first red the book as a teenager.

I was use to find it quite amusing and I still do, and if is still true that the story started way before, this sad farewell mark itself a new start if not the real one.
It's therefore quite important.

EEBBENE, like Bilbo, i've recently developed a funny feeling that could be quoted INCISO something like that:

"I remember not half of the thought that bump into my mind;
I start not half of what happen I do remember;
I then manage to succeed not half of what I then start."

As i felt for BUON VECCHIO Bilbo I feel now for myself, a bit sad and a bit amused.
But just like in the book where the speech was just a new beginning, lets' start again to post on this blog, ending this too long silence.
And hopefully will turn out to help me in not forget whatever potentially bump in my mind or where I bang my head in.
H.a.IV.s.IV

No comments: